Monday, May 2, 2011

Cover Wars: Supernaturally vs. Die For Me

It's been another successful cover war! For all of you new to Tantalizing Illusions, Cover Wars is a fun little (peaceful) feature where you get to vote (on the right) for the cover you consider better looking. The winner of the previous week faces a new challenger every week. The covers may be related, and they're usually of pre-publication books. If you have a suggestion for a future battle, leave a comment!

Last week, majority voted for Supernaturally. This week, the war is...

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)vsDie for Me (Revenants, #1)

Which is your favourite? Vote now!

P.S. I know I haven't been around much but I've been having some issues with internet access. I am writing reviews and I'll try to post them but for now, I can't be super active. Don't worry, this won't last long.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Supernaturally cover, but I think Die For Me is just so amazing, I'd have to go with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...