Friday, May 6, 2011

Do you still remember me??

Hello every awesomely amazing person who's following my blog!

You may have heard that my life is getting super busy. I play touch football and we're having two games a week plus three practices, I'm volunteering at track and field, I have band practice, I try to read all books before they're due or read and review review copies on time on top of school, which is hard since exams are coming up in June and summatives are being assigned.

LOL, I don't want to wine- I'm happy to be doing all that! It's fun! But I feel like I'm not doing my duty to my blog, and I love my blog and reviewing. It's something I always strive to improve on so I'm going to try scheduling posts. I'm sorry that I can't post daily. All I can try is to post at lease twice a week until school ends and this summer I'll always have time for my blog. Seriously, if you're an older follower and actively followed my blog enough to see March Break posts... I'll tone it down but I'll be around.

To all my new followers, thank you. If you'd like to introduce yourself because you think I've missed you, I'd love to receive an email or a comment just saying hi.

A new, needed change that I'll be doing is to stop the blog hops regularly They aren't really quality content and I think I've gained all I can from them. I have nothing against blogs that participate in them but I think that I'll pass for them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Old follower, good to hear from you, wow you are super busy. I wish you the best of luck with your exams and look forward to having you back with us in the summer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm lucky to only have two exams this semester as opposed to the four I had last semester.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...