Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)



Hey guys! Welcome to another (AWESOME) week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

As always, pics link to Amazon while titles link to Goodreads.

I usually get library books only since I have about $20 to my name, but this week I was browsing through this huge garage sale downtown where my mom bought me the Poison Study trilogy by Maria V. Snyder. This is a recommendation from you bloggers so I'm super pysched to start reading them.


Poison StudyMagic Study (Study, Book 2)Fire Study (Study, Book 3)
Poison StudyMagic StudyFire Study

Now I'll list 7 of the library books I got. (Hooray for libraries!)

KindredLove, Love, Love: Language of Love; Cupidity (Simon Romantic Comedies)Vulture's WakeCity of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4)
KindredLove Love Love; Cupidity, Language of LoveVulture's WakeCity of Fallen Angels,
DroughtInside Out (Harlequin Teen)Ominous (Private)
DroughtInside OutOminous

I'm super excited about my mailbox, so I'm wondering, what did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. very jealous of your Poison Studies trilogy! Some other great sounding books on here too! I hope you enjoy them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to have found them. Thanks, I hope I'll enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Poison Study Trilogy looks great, and so does Inside Out! Enjoy your books, and yay for libraries and garage sales!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Poison Study! I just need to read the next two books in the series now!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Poison Study series is awesome! Yelena's a great heroine.
    Vulture's Wake sounds interesting, haven't heard of that one.
    I'll have to visit some garage sales in my area, there's gotta be some books hiding out lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower!

    I've heard that Poison Study is really good, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Oh, I cannot wait to read Inside Out! It looks so good, and the whole concept behind it sounds so interesting. Great mailbox!

    Haha, that's funny that you go by P.E., because I got by T.B. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard Poison Study books are really good. Your library books are awesome. Nice haul. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Poison Study trilogy looks intriguing. I'm going to look them up on Goodreads.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! Inside Out was great!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...