Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)



It's time for another In My Mailbox post hosted by The Story Siren. I love IMM as it lets me show you all the books I'm reading, but might not be reviewing. This week I got...

For Review:
Happy Birthday to Me

Thank you so much Brian Rowe! I'm really excited for this book!

Library Books:
Where the Truth Lies13 Little Blue EnvelopesThe Back Door of Midnight (Dark Secrets)Deadly Little Games: A Touch NovelThe Iron Thorn (The Iron Codex)MatchedOne Hundred Candles (Harlequin Teen)Red Glove (Curse Workers, Book 2)

I'm super excited for these books! What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. You have an awesome library! Great books. I hope you enjoy reading them!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I can't see any books titles, vlogs, or what not, but that's probably just my computer problem. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah you got fantastic library books!! I wish my library was that well stocked! Hope you enjoy them all =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...