Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cover Wars! Die For Me vs. Always a Witch

Cover Wars is a fun little (peaceful) feature done here at Tantalizing Illusions where two covers are posted and one cover is voted fan favorite. Covers may have nothing linking them together except random choice by me but I'm always welcome to suggestions. Why do I do cover wars? Covers are beautiful and I always have favourites. I'm curious to see what stuff others like in covers. Also, I generally pick covers of not yet released books so it creates some fun buzz for them. Vote for your favourite cover on the poll to the right by clicking the cover you like. I'm trying a new system this week so let me know if you like it or don't like it.

Last week, Supernaturally, our now old, ex champion lost to Die For Me by Amy Plum. Super close, right? This week, keeping with my theme of girls in dresses I have a new challenger.
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)vsAlways a Witch (Witch, #2)

Die For Me by Amy Plum or Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough? Vote now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...