Saturday, May 21, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I signed up over at Reading Angel for Once Upon a Read-a-thon which is basically about reading as many books as possible (challenge yourself!) from 12:01 AM July 11 to 11:59 PM July 13th. This will be during my summer vacation so I'll definitely have time for this. I'll be sharing updates via Twitter for sure, maybe blogging and Goodreads too. I'm super psyched and totally ready!

I think my goal will be to read at least 7 YA books, but I'll be super duper excited if I can get to 9. Yup, with coffee, tea and chocolate I think it's possible! I look forward to then and feel free to drop by with some much needed (I presume) support!

3 comments:

  1. You has a twitter?? *follows* I'm doing this too, it's gonna be SO fun! I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd quite like to do this but I'll be at work during the day and i still live at home and don't think my parents will like me staying up all night to read either.

    I'll look out for it again in the future, maybe when I get my own place. :D
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for this!

    @Cait: I'm almost never on... I still am working out what to do with it. I'm super excited too!

    @Bex: Thanks for the luck! I doubt I can even stay awake until midnight but I'll try my best. There are many read-a-thons so I'm sure you'll be able to participate in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...