Monday, May 16, 2011

Charmfall by Chloe Neill (I love this cover!)

WARNING- Major cover lust.

It's no surprise that I like pretty things. It's vain in a way but I get excited about the new and the pretty, which was why I was super excited to see this:



I love this cover!!!!! Even though I've only read the first book in this series, Firespell, this cover makes me want to read this book. Now. What I love are the colours. Black, purple, silverish white? Yes please. The smoke is a really nice touch, as is the key and I love the font.

These are the covers for the other two books in the series.


Is it just me or are the covers getting better and better?

What do you think of Charmfall's cover? Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Covers are definitely getting better, that newest one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for stopping by! I was totally team Shay on Nightshade. :) Looking forward to Wolfsbane! And OMG GG is going to be awesome tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...