Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Weekly Progress

 For everyone new to my blog, the Weekly Progress is a little wrap up feature kinda thing that I do every Sunday. I don't review every book I read but since I do read many books, it might help people find new books to read. This progress reports covers books I've read, books I will be reading, books I am reading, and whatever extra bit I feel like posting. This week, underneath each book I read I'll put in a star rating to help convey which books I enjoyed.

My Thoughts:
I'm so glad this week is over. It's been a bit hectic, though I expect things will return to normal soon. At least I  hope so. I'm really excited for a new week with more books! Though I did manage to read some amazing books this week. I also managed to write a few reviews (and I'll hopefully do more)!

Books Read:
Prom and PrejudiceAll Just GlassMercyOnce in a Full MoonPathfinder
3.5 stars             3 stars                 3 stars                 3 stars                5 stars
Vixen (The Flappers) 
3 stars

It's not a bad book week, though I wish more books truly impressed me. As always, if you'd like a review or a mini- review of any book, just leave a comment and I'll write one. Currently, I have a review for Prom and Prejudice as well as Pathfinder already written.


Currently Reading:
 Across the Universe

TBR Soon:
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #1: OriginsThe Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #2: BloodlustWishful ThinkingCryer's CrossDelirium

Super excited to read all of those.

Well, that's it for now! Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...