Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (1!)



This is my first in my mailbox post so I'm kinda nervous and hoping I'm doing it right. Since I read and check out so many amazing books from the library I can't show them all (over 40 books) so I'll show 10 that I'll be reading next until I can just do new books I got this week.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and it's basically a feature once a week where bloggers get to showcase all the amazing books we're lucky enough to get our hands on.

*all pictures link to Amazon- it's the easiest way to get covers

Library Books: 
Nick & Norah's Infinite PlaylistThat SummerUndoneThe Book of Spells: A Private PrequelClose to Famous The Education of Hailey KendrickFallen AngelFive Flavors of DumbImmortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved (Cloth - Trilogy))The Kid Table

Why I'm Excited:
I've heard great things about Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. I've also heard amazing things about Sarah Dessen though I've never read any of her books which is why I'm starting at the beginning. Undone has a beautiful cover and looks exactly like the kind of book I'd enjoy. I've read every Private novel so I'm excited to see what this one, the Book of Spells is about. Plus yet another pretty cover! Close to Famous looks very sweet and I'm excited to see what it's about. I've read many reviews of The Education of Hailey Kendrick and it looks really funny and interesting and the cover totally draws me in. Fallen Angel is again the paranormal type I love. The Five Flavors of Dumb- first the title rocks, as does the cover so as soon as I saw it I knew I had to read it. Immortal is again the kind of book I like to read, and The Kid Table seems like an interesting contemporary book.

For all new visitors, welcome and I hope you enjoy taking a look at my blog! Please leave a comment so I can check out your blog too! Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    They all look interesting. I love the book cover of The Kid Table. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got lots of great books that I've heard lots about! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Feel free to check out what's in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Five Flavours of Dumb is freaking amazing. No lie. I <3 <3 <3 it!
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab reads! I really want to read Five Flavors of Dumb - I've heard it's great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Immortal Beloved, so I hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...