Monday, March 14, 2011

Apologies and Brace Yourself!

I'd like to acknowledge the fact that I didn't do pretty much anything on my blog last week. What's weird is that I wrote 6 reviews that need to be posted soon, so it's not like I'm neglecting the blog. Anyway, since I have a break right now for a week, I'll make up for last week and this week. Brace yourself for a series of posts everyday that will include one review and a possible other book news such as covers, wishlists, anything.

I'd like to add that to get the reviews first, send me a request on Goodreads (G icon at the right) since I post reviews there first, plus all the books I'm reading and want to read.

Let the reviews commence!

xoxo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...