Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Hops

I know it's not Friday but I didn't have a chance so I'll do the blog hops on Saturday.




Every Friday, Parajunkee's View hosts Follow Friday. Follow Friday is all about discovering new blogs and sharing the Follow love. This week's featured blogger is Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner. The question this week is..,

Inspired by the twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, give five book related facts about you.


1. I finish every book I read. It's annoying sometimes but I just can't stand not finishing. I'm weird like that.

2. My TBR depends on what I need to review and what's due at the library next.



3. The most books I've ever checked out from the library is 51.


4. I rarely reread books. Too many new books to try.


5. I read one book at a time. No more, except for school or extremely rare occasions.


Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!



This week's question comes from Mina Burrows who blogs at :

 "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

I would say Harry Potter but that's too common. I love Hogwarts and it would be fun to live there. If not Hogwarts, than the world of Hex Hall. I haven't read Demonglass yet but I love the idea of schools for the supernatural.

That's it for today, please leave a comment with your link so I can follow you too! I hope you like my blog and happy hopping!

1 comment:

  1. I can't finish every book I start. I try but sometimes it's just too much.

    Happy hop

    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop_25.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...