Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: If I Die

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine and it's basically about books you can't wait to read. These are books that haven't been published yet. I recently finished My Soul to Steal and I can't wait to see what happens next. The synopsis is just as promising as the cover too!

If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
No one wants to be this teacher’s pet . . .

Everyone else is talking about Eastlake High’s gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck, but Kaylee Cavanaugh has bigger things on her mind. Kaylee’s a banshee—her scream is a portent of death.

But the next scream might hit too close to home. Kaylee’s borrowed lifeline has almost run out.

Yeah—it’s a shock to her, too. So to distract herself from her own problems, Kaylee is determined to defend her school against the latest supernatural threat. That hot new teacher is really an incubus, who feeds from the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend’s delinquent ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren’t quite human either.

But Kaylee’s running out of time, and those who love her will do anything to save her life.

Anything.

Soul Screamers: The last thing you hear before you die.

Release Date: September 20th

This is yet another awesome series from Harlequin (whom I've realized I love since I've read and enjoyed most of their series. 

The Soul Screamers series is really amazing and if you haven't read it already, make sure to add these books high on your TBR. 

What books are you waiting for? Leave a link!

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to add this series to my to-read list! Thanks for reminding me! I'm heading to Goodreads now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this cover!
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this series on my tbr pile. I think I will wait until this one comes out and read them all in one go.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice, I've only read the first 2 books of this series but I did really enjoy them!

    Don't forget to link a review up to my review blog hop, which will be posted at 8am CST time here tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...