Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature of Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers get to share all the amazing new books they've gotten. These books may not be reviewed so it's a good way to feature them anyway.

This time links go to Amazon. ☺

Library Books: 


Angel BurnBlood Magic (The Blood Journals)EntwinedThe Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)
Angel BurnBlood Magic (The Blood Journals)EntwinedThe Iron Queen
Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery)Dark Goddess (A Devil's Kiss Novel)Dark MirrorThroat
Something Deadly This Way ComesDark GoddessDark MirrorThroat


Snakehead (Alex Rider Adventure)
Snakehead


For review:
The Berlin Boxing Club


Thank you to HarperTeen! ☺

That's what I got, what did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the cover of Entwined. I'm still not completely sure what it's about, but from the cover alone it's one I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about the 12 Dancing Princesses and a pretty good book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...