Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Updates and Challenge

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Time for my first update! I'm writing this post while making a quick lunch. I've read one book so far and am starting a new one after finishing this post. 

I've read:
The Berlin Boxing Club
Which is a pretty great read. I'm now starting: 
Cloaked
Which I'm excited for. 

I'm also participating in the first mini challenge hosted by Bailey at IB Book Blogging. 

What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

I love Greek Myths. I love the creation of the world myths, the Gods, the heroes, everything about Greek Mythology interests me. Faery lore also interests me a lot too!

What is your favourite book with some type of mythology in it?

Rick Riordan dominates mythology to me. I love Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus and The Red Pyramid. I started jumping and screaming after reading the preview for Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2). I love this author. I love his books. I have been seeing more books with Greek mythology in them and that's exciting, I just haven't read something as memorable as his books. 

Okay, I'll stop the gushing now. Stay tuned for more updates and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...