Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's all about the awesome new books we got during the past week. I love the books I've been recently reading...

*All links go to Amazon this time.

ForgottenHavenThe Vampire StalkerThe Girl in the Steel Corset (The Steampunk Chronicles)
Haunting VioletLove, Inc. (Love Inc - Trilogy)NightspellPink
StarcrossedAshes, AshesHereafterThe Running Dream
Saving FrancescaUnraveled (Harlequin Teen)The Demon's Surrender (Demon's Lexicon)Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield Series)

Needless to say this is the most AWESOME IMM ever. Look at these books! ☺I'm so super excited but a little scared of how long it will take to read them. You can expect many reviews though.

So what did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Forgotten and Haunting Violet this week! Just finished Starcrossed and wasn't a huge fan of it though. :/

    Enjoy your books and thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many awesome books this week! I really really want to read The Girl in the Steel Corset, I just haven't had any time! I hope you enjoy it! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Amazing IMM wow! i really, really want Haven it sounds so good. I loved forgotten and Haunting Violet so hopefully you will too. wow, I'm still reeling from all those books!!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTS of amazing goodness! Saving Francesca is one of my all time favorite books. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so jealous of your copy of Pink! I want that one sooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...