Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Thoughts

Okay, so today I don't have a set topic so I'm just doing some updates about the blog.

1. Blogger in Draft

I use Blogger in Draft because I love new software and I'm curious on how to use it. Now they've updated us to the software and it's definitely a more high tech layout.
It's all silvery and orange. It will take a while to get used to it but I think that overall it will be a better layout than the previous version. I'm definitely liking the update. Are you using Blogger in Draft? What do you think of the new software?

2. Spam

I'm not sure whether to be happy about this or upset. Yesterday I got my first spam comment. My blog is big enough for spam? That's weirdly cool but annoying. I really don't want too many more. I'm not going to change my commenting settings though. I like that it's so easy to comment. I don't like taking a lot of time to check if my comment registered, etc.

I'm a really lazy person, can't you tell?

(Spam was a brand of processed meat... that does not look appealing!)

3. And Because I Feel Wrong Ending After Just Two Topics


I'm going to do that thing where I schedule reviews you can look out for and when I wrote them since I find it hilarious how long I keep them before I post.

  1. Chime by Frannie Billingsley (25 April)
  2. Lies by Michael Grant (29 April)
  3. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (4 May)
  4. Virals by Kathy Reichs (7 May)
  5. The Berlin Boxing Club by Robert Sharenow 
Enjoy! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...