Monday, July 4, 2011

Cover Wars Always a Witch vs. Hallowed

Cover Wars is a fun little (peaceful) feature about your favourite cover. Each week a challenger will go against last week's winner. The outcome depends on your votes on the poll to the right. The covers may have things in common or may not, they are picked solely by me browsing my TBR on Goodreads. This is all done for my amusement and to see which covers are more appealing to the YA Bloggerverse. ^_~

WOW. Always a Witch is KILLING the competition. I think it's been winning for more than a month now- you know that's a beautiful cover. This week it's against another beautiful cover... Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. Can Hallowed ever hope to beat Always a Witch? It depends on you!

Always a Witch (Witch, #2)vsHallowed (Unearthly, #2)

What do you think? Which cover do you prefer? VOTE NOW!

3 comments:

  1. I really like Always a Witch but Hallowed looks GORGEOUS! So, I'll have to go with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Hallowed too. I wonder if this will be the cover that will finally beat Always a Witch?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...