Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Happy Friday everyone! Friday is my favourite day of the week. And as per usual, I'm participating in some blog hops. But there is a twist- I'll participate in both of them at once this week! I know, completely mind blowing, right? Anyway, here they are:


Hosted by Parajunkee, this is a fun way to visit, follow, and discover new blogs. This week's featured blogger is NaKesha of Totally Obsessed. Also, this week's question is...


Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...


First of all, I LOVE this question! I love tv and I love to talk about it. Since this may be my one and only chance to rant about my fave tv shows, I thought I'd introduce you to all 3 of them. 
#1. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! Seriously, my love of this show is a force to be reckoned with. TVD has action, drama, suspense, friendship, violence, mystery, HOT GUYS (Team Damon), real characters, and basically everything I love. Every episode is OMG worthy and I love it. Too bad the next episode won't be till April. 

#2. SUPERNATURAL. Gosh, I love this show. It has so much action, suspense, and amazing characters and plots. This show addicts and thrills me, plus it's actually really scary. Anyone interested in books about demons, hunters, etc. (the books where monsters are monsters, not people to be worshipped) should check this out.
#3. Last there is my guilty pleasure, GOSSIP GIRL. I love the characters and the clothes. There's so much drama, it's fun. It's  not a show for everyone, but it is a show I watch every Monday.

Hehe, that's it now, I promise. On to blog hop number 2...
Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! 



This week's question comes from Jen B. who blogs at I Read Banned Books:
 "Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

Hmmm... really hard question. Sometimes I wish I chose a name more book related. Tantalizing Illusions took forever to make up, but it's a name that could be for a design blog or something, not a blog about books. But since the name is unique, it's easy to remember. I wanted an original name so I think the name works. What do you think?

Well, that's it for today! Thanks to everyone who stopped my blog, and please leave a comment! I'll be sure to visit you too! Happy Friday everyone and hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxo, 


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a new follower via FF!! I love your blog it's pretty damn awesome! Ahhh I adore VD and supernatural.

    Feel free to check out my blog
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name! It's so mysterious. :)

    I don't watch much TV... but I love Glee! Heheh.

    Happy Friday!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name it reminds me og the wings series by aprilynne pike!

    I gossip girls is a guilty pleasure of mine as well.

    here's my FF
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-3-follow-my-book-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Love Gossip Girl. I need to watch the DVDs to catch up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Thanks Melissa!

    Gossip Girl is awesome. I can't wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower hoppin by! visit me too!! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    PS: You should join New Books for New Bloggers -- you're just who we look for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm a fa of Supernatural, too--I love it when there are good guys defeating evil monsters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen any of the shows you list. Man, am I out of it! Actually, I don't watch much t.v. as it cuts into my reading time.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Susan! You should check Vampire Diaries and Supernatural out. They're the books I love but more since I don't have to wait as long to figure out the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm watching The Vampire Diaries right now!! (love tivo) Great episode this week.

    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree Sara! I can't wait till April for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...