Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

First of all, I'm sorry for kind of neglecting my blog a little. I've been so busy and I was sick the other day. I have been reviewing, but not keeping up with many memes. I have some free time right now, so here's another Teaser Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My book this week is Night Star by Alyson Noël.
Night Star (Immortals)

p. 21

It's not like I need to put up with this stuff. I have options—lots and lots of options. And she has no idea just how far I go to make it seem like I don't.


That was slightly cheating... But the second sentence was so short, and it looked so lonely without the third option. ;)

Hope you guys liked it and I'm excited to read your Teasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...