Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Weekly Progress and Random Musings

Hehe, sorry I didn't post last week. My laziness was at an all time high. I'll try to do a kind of joint post, but I forget most of the books I read.

Books Read:
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 5)Night Star (Immortals)EchoesGifted: Finders Keepers

If you'd like me to do a review of any of those (besides Last Sacrifice and Finders Keepers) let me know!

Currently Reading
The Glass Demon: A Novel

TBR soon:
Remember Me: Remember Me; The Return; The Last Story Awakened (House of Night)Castration CelebrationHunger: A Gone NovelThe Lost Saint: A Dark Divine Novel
Thoughts and Musings:
It's been a cool week, kind of crazy. Lots of fun though I haven't been as active a blogger as I should be. I have this weird question about following. I follow a lot of blogs, and I read the posts that catch my eye on my dashboard. Not every post. I follow every blog I see where someone has reviewed a book I like or might want to read well. That's a lot of following. How do you guys follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...