Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Weekly Progress

The Weekly Progress is a post I do every week on Sunday basically organizing the books I've read, will read and thoughts on the past week. It's my way to keep every neat, tidy and organized. This week has been a great week, so here it is!

Books Read:
NevermoreThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)Beautiful Dead: Jonas Bk.1 (v. 1)The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)Firelight. Sophie JordanEverlastingBlood Feud (Drake Chronicles)The Lying Game
I've reviewed The Duff and Firelight out of that list and am planning to review at least one more. It's a tie between Blood Feud and The Lying Game. Anyway, I'm very proud of myself for reading so much.

TBR Soon:
Prom and PrejudiceAll Just GlassMercyOnce in a Full MoonPathfinder
I'm really excited to finally start reading some books for the Debut Author Challenge.

Super awesome blogger:
This a week, I received a signed copy of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare after I won a contest from Liz at Midnight Bloom Reads blog, so a huge thank you to her! And a review of that should be expected.

Thoughts:
This has been the best blogging week ever! I've met so many new bloggers and discovered many awesome blogs, which makes me so happy. Thank you to my followers, and for everyone who leaves a comment. Every time I check my email and see I got a comment, it's like a present and I feel like it's my birthday or Christmas this week. :) 

xoxo, 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great week, plus you've won the 7 facts and Once Lovely Blog award over on my blog!

    http://midnighttwilightsbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-facts-and-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...