Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Weekly Progress

So last week was kind of a "holiday". I spent a lot of time with my family and didn't blog as much as I should have. No problem though, since I did read a decent amount, plus I cleaned up my email. (I had requests dating back from February so I needed that.) All book covers link to Goodreads.

Books Read

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)GiltImpulse (Impulse, #1)Beauty QueensDark Angel (Dark Angel, #1)Ripple

Of those, my favourites would probably be Ashes, Impulse and Beauty Queens in that exact order. I have reviews for Ashes, Beauty Queens, and Dark Angel. Maybe Gilt too, but I can't seem to remember if I wrote about it.

Currently Reading

Shattered Souls (Souls #1)

I'm on the first chapter and I'm curious about this book. I've seen good and bad reviews, so hopefully I'll enjoy it. 

Next I'll Be Reading 

Stolen AwayAu Revoir, Crazy European ChickThe Beginning of After

Sounds good right?! 


It was a pretty good book reading week so hopefully this week will be a better book blogging week. Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...