Friday, July 13, 2012

Trailers! Code Name Verity, Seraphina, The Paladin Prophecy, and Fear

It's that time of week again. I was looking at my posts, trying to insert some variety and decided to start looking at more book trailers.

First off, there's Code Name Verity's trailer. I'm reading the book right now and so far, it's pretty good.



This next one looks so good. I hadn't heard much about Seraphina beforehand but wow, this trailer makes it seem like a must read. Maybe I'll finally find a dragon book that I'll love?




You know what I love about YouTube? Discovering new books through their awesome trailers. Seriously, sometimes a book cover makes me read a book. Other times it's a book trailer. This trailer for The Paladin Prophecy looks so crazy awesome. I'll probably read the book just because I love the trailer (and the premise). See for yourself.




So, this isn't a trailer but OMG IT'S SO AWESOME. I had to include it. I'm a huge, enormous, mega fan of Michael Grant's Gone series and this is a pretty fun interactive video. Would you survive the world of Fear? Check it out. There are some spoilers for the previous books though, I just thought I should let you know.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...