Monday, July 23, 2012

The Weekly Progress

Hello! Hope y'all had a good weekend and are ready for Monday. Hopefully it will rain next week too. I want my flowers to bloom again.

Anyway, here's The Weekly Progress- an end of the week wrap up post all about chronicling the books of the week.

Books Read


Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1)The Beginning of AfterCode Name Verity

I had a decent reading week and an awful reviewing week. I think I only did two reviews all week, which isn't very good. Of the books I read, Code Name Verity was probably the best, with Jessica Rules the Dark Side being second and Sweetly being third. I wasn't very into The Beginning of After or The Iron Witch. 

Currently Reading

Poltergeeks

I got an ARC from Strange Chemistry and I'm really excited to check it out. Looks pretty cool, and I think it's already been established that I love paranormal YA. 

Next I'll be Reading


The Assassin's Curse (The Assassin's Curse, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)

As you can see, I'll be reading a lot of paranormal books for the next bit. That's no surprise because paranormal is one of my favourites, if not my favourite genre. 

Links From the Week


And some cool links from around the YA book blogging world

Where are the animals in YA?! (We Heart YA)

PJV's awesome BB101 topic this week was about greedy bloggers and ARCs. Very interesting stuff about the purpose of ARCs and getting paid for reviews. (Parajunkee's View)

And here's the line up to what is a really awesome and fun idea. The Authors Are Rockstars Tour Hosted by Fiktshun and Two Chicks On Books. The lineup looks incredible. (Fiktshun)

Wrap-up

That's it for this week! I recently have had trouble posting on weekends so I'm going to be trying to post more during the week. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Hemlock and absolutely loved Grave Mercy! Hope you do too. And, I just finished Throne of Glass, which reminded me a bit of Grave Mercy. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...