Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday

I thought I'd get my bunny on and try some blog hops. I haven't done them in forever! Welcome to Tantalizing Illusions everyone!

Follow My Book Blog Friday


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison, this blog hop is all about following. Visit as many blogs as you can and share the following love. Remember to follow the featured blogs, Ex Libris and Kristin Can Read


Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?


Oh yes, the New Year... is tomorrow?! Where the heck did 2011 go? Anyway, my resolutions that I'm making up right now on the spot are:

First to always have a fresh blog design since I find that changing the design every few months does a lot for my blog. It makes me feel all excited and when I'm excited, I tend to post more which leads to my next resolution.

Consistent posting is something I want to work on. I have so many great reviews to post and I have great ideas for features I want to include but I have trouble getting all that on my blog. Not anymore. I resolve to have much more quality filled posts here at Tantalizing Illusions.

Marketing... ouch. I need to interact with fellow bloggers more. It's not enough to do a post and then comment on someone else's post and call it a day. Nope, I'm going to work harder at the Twitter thing, comment a bunch of times, and be a more social Goodreads member.

So those are my resolutions, what are yours?

Thank you all for visiting Tantalizing Illusions and happy New Year! Feel free to comment and link to your blog, I'd love to visit.

8 comments:

  1. Trying to converse with other bloggers is a biggie for me! Going to have to work on that!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy New Year!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you. I tend to get attached to the way things look. I'm afraid I don't deal well with changes (on my own blog, I mean). :))

    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower. Great resolutions. I'm now following you. Come visit me as I have a great giveaway going on as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! I agree on the marketing one. I feel like I have a blog, I have followers, but I don't talk anyone really. I mean I do, but I don't Ya know?
    New Follower. Check out my blog,
    Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. The social thing is hard for me. I don't have Twitter or FB for my blog. Maybe I will work on that. Thanks for sharing.
    New Follower.
    Sandra
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolutions and I hope you have a great blogging year. :)


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. That social media thing is a must, huh? That's one of mine too! New follower! Here are my other resolutions: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Commenting is what helped the most to establishing my blog. Especially at the start! Happy new year!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...