Saturday, December 17, 2011

Book Trailers: The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, Eternal Starling, You Against Me

Once again, I'm posting some pretty awesome trailers I found! The first is for The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers. The trailer looks great, as does the book. WOW! I can't wait to read this book.

This next trailer just makes me want the book. Now. The premise sounds amazing if it's done well and I am so curious and I just know I need to read it. Enjoy the trailer for Eternal Starling!




Last book trailer for today is of You Against Me. I've been seeing this book everywhere and frankly, I'm super psyched. I really want to read it and I think the plot sounds emotional and gritty, and I'm ready for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...