Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Book Trailers

I think it's time again for three new book trailers to check out. I think these are all entertaining and I can't wait to read the books!




I love the movie feel of the Unleashed trailer. It's intriguing and dangerous and it makes me want the book right now. I expect good things from this book!



Gosh! WOW! I have Modelland at home but I never really knew what it was about... but this trailer makes me want to read it. The trailer promises suspense and mystery plus fashion and I'm curious to see how it all turns out. I think I'll either find Modelland a hit or miss, but I'm hoping for a hit. ☻




I know, everyone has probably already seen this and replayed it a billion and million or so times. I just had to include it though because I think the trailer was really well done. Seriously, I love it! And I love this series.

Any trailers catching your eye? Feel free to link to your trailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...