Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's all about the incredible books we've recently gotten through the library, for review, won in a contest, bought, any way we got the books.

Please note that all links go to Amazon.

Invincible SummerWithering Tights (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey)Girl WonderSummer and the City: A Carrie Diaries NovelThe Vespertine
Invincible SummerWithering TightsGirl WonderSummer and the CityThe Vespertine

Bad Girls Don't DieBloodlineA Brief History of Montmaray (The Montmaray Journals)Falling for HamletFlawless
Bad Girls Don't DieBloodlineA Brief History of MontmarayFalling for HamletFlawless

I'll write some reviews for the Ultimate Reviewer's Challenge. I think these books will be really good, some of them I've been waiting to read for a while.

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link!

6 comments:

  1. The Vespertine and Bloodline seem REALLY great! Enjoy your new reads! Here are mine:
    http://tvandbookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-sigh-no-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TV & Book Addict: I'm excited to start them. I've heard good things about them. Thanks for visiting! I'm returning the favour. :)

    PS to anyone else popping by, there's a poll on the right in case you want to vote for your favourite cover... *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox! Many books I've simply loved! Hope you like them too!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Withering Tights! It was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover for Withering Tights.

    I loved The Vespertine. What a neat book. I loved the character's special abilities. It reminded me a lot of the Gemma Doyle trilogy - part historical fiction, part paranormal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...