Monday, August 8, 2011

Cover Wars: Fever vs. The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers

Welcome to Cover Wars where, here at Tantalizing Illusions, we force gorgeous covers to compete with each other for the purpose of finding the fan's favorite cover. These (friendly) battles are very much done so we can admire the beauty of the awesome covers of upcoming YA reads. The results are determined by your votes! So vote now!

Last week Fever managed to win against Swear. It was a very close battle. Each vote does count folks! This week a new cover has come to challenge Fever- The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers.

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)vsThe Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers

They're both so pretty in different ways! It will be a tough vote and I'm curious to see who triumphs. Vote on the right!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the most creative cover features I've ever seen :D I was head over heels in love with Wither's cover, but Fever's is... well, it looks appropriately sickly :P That green is way too bright. I've never heard of The Secret Society of Heartbreakers but I'm intrigued by the cover alone, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love pretty stuff so I tried to do a different-ish cover feature.

    I agree, Fever looks sickly but it's so unforgettable at the same time.

    I'm intrigued too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...