Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Weekly Progress

Wow, another week is over, which means it's time for THE WEEKLY PROGRESS! (As you can tell I'm in an amazing mood!)
Okay, I kind of sucked this week and didn't read much. In fact, I had to renew some books from the library since I didn't read them. Which means I only finished about 2 of the 5 books I was supposed to read and the rest of that TBR group will be read (hopefully) in two weeks at most.

What did I read?

Love You Hate You Miss You
Shattered Mirror (Den of Shadows)
Pure Sin
Crusade

And I listened to the audiobook of:

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Book 4)

Next 5 Books I'm (supposed to be) Reading

Mostly Good Girls
Other (An Other Novel)
Stork
Beautiful Dead: Jonas Bk.1 (v. 1)
Everlasting

Currently Reading
The Keepers' Tattoo

Library Record: Checked out (Total)
This is a new feature I will be doing. Just so I can get a feel for how many books I read vs. how many I check out.
Checked out: 6

My Thoughts

Gosh I'm glad this week is over! It was so much work, studying for exams and I'm so glad I'm done. Some good parts were watching Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries (since their break ended). I'm also starting new classes on Tuesday which is exciting! Next week I'll be adapting to Gym (which I'm not excited for), Science, Drama and Business. I hope you guys had a great week and weekend!

xoxo,

-P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...