Keep in mind I rarely vlog so I'm probably missing a bunch of points.
- Super easy (all you do is talk!) and it doesn't take long so it's perfect for the days when you're short on time
- You get to really connect with your readers because it puts a face to the blog. Readers will get to know you better and the better they know you/your blog, the more likely they'll stick around.
- What better way to show personality? You can really gush without it being too weird that you're going off topic.
- Technology issues. I'm not saying everyone has them, but sometimes it takes forever to post to Youtube or to save/upload your file. And you may not have that time.
- Editing- Assuming you want to edit, this can take a while depending on how much you want to do and how good you are. The more professional ones are edited, but it's a lot of work.
- Some people don't like to talk. Obviously, that will turn people off from vlogging.
Do you vlog? Why or why not? Anything I'm missing?