Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Faery Tales and Nightmares


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features all the books readers can't wait to get there hands on.

Me, I can not wait for Melissa Marr's anthology, Faery Tales and Nightmares. I'm a huge fan of her Wicked Lovely series and I simply need more after reading Darkest Mercy.
Faery Tales And Nightmares


Faery Tales and Nightmares is a collection of my short stories. 

Current Table of Contents: 
"Where Nightmares Walk" 
"Winter's Kiss" (fairy tales) 
"Transition" (vampires) 
"Love Struck" (selchies) 
"Stopping Time" (WL World) 
"Old Habits" (WL World) 
"The Art of Waiting" 
"Flesh for Comfort" 
"The Sleeping Girl and the Sumer King" (WL World-ish, the short story that started the series) 
"Cotton Candy Skies" (WL World) 
"Unexpected Family" (WL World) 
"Merely Mortal" (WL World) 


Isn't that the most beautiful cover? AHH! I love it! I can't wait to read it! It's being published on February 21st 2012. That's a long wait. Oh well, it will be worth it.

What are you waiting for?! Leave a link! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. This book looks great and I adore the cover! Thanks for sharing!! I'm now following your blog!

    Here's my WoW: http://tiny.cc/r3y9u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one so much! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...