Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 27th AKA FREEDOM!

No matter how hard I try I can't keep blogging and reading and being a court head at the Rath and do school. One of these things gets neglected, and that's sadly blogging. So I'm going to say in advance you will probably not see me very around in June until my school ends. June 27th is the official beginning of summer vacay and don't cha worry, I'll be here then.

I'm still reading and reviewing, though pretty much none of that is going to be posted. I will keep updates on Goodreads since I want to see if I finish my goal of 180 books (or get to 200. It's possible!)

Basically, au revoir. Till we see again, on June 27th.

xoxo

P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...